Cher Lloyd loves boohoo!
Shop Cher’s Evie Aztec Leggings.
Shop the Tartan Trend.
Posted on Tuesday, October 1st 2013
Jessie J certainly knows how to turn heads with her outrageous style choices. We always try to keep up with Jessie J’s wardrobe updates from the wacky to the even wackier. Her latest print clashing styling is bang on trend and over here at boohoo HQ, we are loving it.
Do like Jessie and work the perfect prints this SS12…
- Helena Chain Print Bandeau
- Roxy Aztec Print Bandeau
- Lila zebra print monochrome leggings
- Natasha Scarf Print Luxe Bomber Jacket
- Cassandra Frill Front Mixi Dress
- Kulbir Ridged Effect Bracelet
- Zizzi Aztec Chevron With Lurex Espadrille Tie Wedges
- Gill Cut Out Detail Maxi Dress
- Katy Tile Print Trousers
- Yazzmin Suedette Courts With Snake Print Platform Heel
- Lauren Zebra Print iPad Case with Stand and Pockets
- Camille Coloured Leopard Tee
- Orla Large Leopard Print Bright Leggings
Posted on Tuesday, March 20th 2012
Our new collection, Retro Glamour launches today and is full to the brim with fun 1950’s shapes inspired by the mighty US of A. Think of Grease Lightning and you are on the right lines for this American collegiate trend that is sure to turn heads. Embrace your inner 50’s screen siren with sweet pastel pops of colour in patterned denim, skater dresses and hot pants. If you dare to bare check out our range of amazing crop tops and bralets and if this is all too girly for your styling, check out some amazing printed leggings and baseball jackets!
Posted on Monday, February 27th 2012