Jessie J certainly knows how to turn heads with her outrageous style choices. We always try to keep up with Jessie J’s wardrobe updates from the wacky to the even wackier. Her latest print clashing styling is bang on trend and over here at boohoo HQ, we are loving it.
Do like Jessie and work the perfect prints this SS12…
- Helena Chain Print Bandeau
- Roxy Aztec Print Bandeau
- Lila zebra print monochrome leggings
- Natasha Scarf Print Luxe Bomber Jacket
- Cassandra Frill Front Mixi Dress
- Kulbir Ridged Effect Bracelet
- Zizzi Aztec Chevron With Lurex Espadrille Tie Wedges
- Gill Cut Out Detail Maxi Dress
- Katy Tile Print Trousers
- Yazzmin Suedette Courts With Snake Print Platform Heel
- Lauren Zebra Print iPad Case with Stand and Pockets
- Camille Coloured Leopard Tee
- Orla Large Leopard Print Bright Leggings
Posted on Tuesday, March 20th 2012
London Fashion Week Street Style
London Fashion Week has whizzed by and we had a whale of a time! Here is a collection of some of our favourite street styles. Clashing prints, one of the hottest trends for Spring/ Summer 2012 were seen all over the streets in London and we loved all of the different interpretations of it from tartan prints to clashing polka dots with leopard prints. If you are loving this print trend as much as we are then check out our most fashion forward colection, Perfect Prints.
Let us know your favourite street style!
Posted on Thursday, February 23rd 2012