Kim Kardashian hasn’t always had the perfect brows but in three easy steps, we can show you how to tackle those unruly eyebrows. Don’t know where your eyebrows should start, arch and end? It’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Use a make up brush or ruler and hold it against the outside of your nostril straight up past the inner corner of your eye. This is where your eyebrow should start.
- Hold the ruler again from the outside of your nostril and straight past the middle of your eye. Where the ruler hits your brow, this is where your eyebrow should arch.
- One more time, hold the ruler against the outside of your nostril in line with the outside corner of your eye. This is where your brow should end!
Posted on Friday, January 11th 2013
Some of our favourite celebs have been rocking some amazing looks of late. From Kim Kardashian’s classic tailoring to Fearne’s funky leggings and Rochelle’s brave choice of printed trousers, there is plenty of inspiration around!
Take a closer look at how to steal celeb style:
Rochelle from The Saturdays
- Sonya Button Through Military Style Shirt
- Mia New Season Ostrich Effect Bag
- Harriet Black Peeptoe Multi Strap Block Heels
- Lolly PU Trim Sleeve And Hem Twisted Button Blazer
- Sophie Spotted Paperbag waist Cropped Trousers
- Kylie Laddered Sequin Jumper
- Tia Hard Effect Buckle Shoulder bag
- Shanice Fringed Antique Distressed Leather Look Worker Boot
- Lydia Colour Block Tiger Leggings
- Fran Ribbed Ponte Roma Blazer
Posted on Saturday, February 18th 2012