- Gather hair up into a ponytail
- Separate your ponytail into two pieces
- Backcomb each section of hair to create volume
- Spray hair to hold volume in place
- Gather hair to the back of your ponytail and secure in the centre with kirby grips
- Voila your bow top knot!
Watch the video for the full tutorial. What hairstyle would you like to learn?
Posted on Friday, January 18th 2013
Easy as 1, 2, 3, take a look at our latest where we show you how to do a top knot, perfect for those bad hair days. Keep it messy for a cool look that will take you from day to night! Don’t forget to add a colour pop lip to keep away those winter blues. Check out boohoo beauty here
Posted on Thursday, January 10th 2013