Have you always wanted to know how to achieve the perfect beauty day to night look? If so, check out our how to video to get a sleek ponytail and smokey eye. Team a sleek pony with casual styling for the day time and glam up in the evening by doing the smokey eye for a chic night time look. Quick and easy, this is a simple beauty look that will take you right through from casual day styling to night time glam.
How to: The Ponytail
- Lift top of hair, backcomb and spray.
- Smooth over hair, pull into a ponytail and secure with a hairband.
- Conceal hairband by taking small section of hair and wrap around the base of the ponytail.
- Secure with a grip and hairspray to finish.
How To: The Smokey Eye
- Define and shape your brows with a pencil or powder.
- Cover eyelid with primer then an eyeshadow and blend to soften.
- Once blended, apply glitter shadow and blend towards brow bone and along lower lash line.
- To finish, draw a line with an eyeline pencil across top lash line and inside water line.