Our favourite nail art blogger, Emma from Boom Nails has created some pretty in pink nails exclusively for boohoo that are sure to turn heads in this Spring/ Summer! Team with pastel hues and floral prints this Spring for a look that will brighten up your transitional wardrobe!
Over to Emma:
- STEP ONE: Do a base coat
- STEP TWO: Two coats of a pale pink nail varnish. I used a No7 one called Pinky Pure
- STEP THREE: Use a white nail art pen to do a dot at the base of your nail. Do another dot joining on to that, and so on until you have a vertical line of white dots going down the length of your nail.
- STEP FOUR: Repeat! Carry on until you have lots of lines going across your nail, all made up of dots.
- STEP FIVE: I think they look quite nice like this, but to make them (slightly!) resemble sequins, I wanted to put a glitter nail polish over the top. If you prefer them without glitter then at this stage just put a topcoat on! If not, do a layer of glitter over the top.
- Hope you liked the tutorial! Emma x
- STEP FIVE: Do this on all of your nails
And voila you have perfect pink nails!