Over to the expert:
- STEP ONE: As always, do a base coat! I used Barry M.
- STEP TWO: Two coats of a white nail polish. I used a Revlon one called White On White.
- STEP THREE: Using a neon yellow nail art pen, make a triangle shape at the base of your nail. Do the outlines first at then fill it in.
- STEP FOUR: Repeat the process for all of your nails!
- STEP FIVE: Now for the monochrome stripes! Use a black nail art pen to draw verticle stripes coming out of the triangles at the base of your nail. Be careful to not get black inside your yellow triangles!
- STEP SIX: Fill in every other stripe with black
- STEP SEVEN: Do this on all of your nails
- STEP EIGHT: To finish, put a good quality topcoat over all your nails. Seche Vite is the one I use.
Hope you’ve enjoyed the tutorial. Let me know what you think by tweeting me! @BoomNails