If you are an apple shape, then you will have a rounded tummy, larger boobs and you will most probably have great legs. To make perfect prints work for you, try teaming a striped tailored jacket with the best shape denim for you, the bootcut jean. A tailored blazer will give you a great silhouette with strong shoulders and the jeans will even out your curves.
- Jeniffer Leopard Block Heeled Ballet Pump
- Nadine Striped Ponte Blazer
- Cora Scallop Edge Jersey Vest
- Ava Denim Bootcut Jeans
Are you an athletic shape? If so, then you will have strong shouders and legs and the likelihood is that you will have great legs. Leopard prints are the best prints for you as they create the illusion of lovely womanly curves. Try teaming some printed leggings with block heels for the evening or for a more casual look, try some plain black flats.
- Freya Coral Peeptoe Suedette Block Heels
- Heidi Black Square Toe Ballet Pumps
- Jade Oversized Statement Ring Necklace
- Sabrina Pink Leopard Print Leggings
- Holly Stretch Jersey T-Shirt
If you are an hourglass shape, you will have a classic womanly silhouette with larger hips and boobs and a small waist. The best shape skirt for you is the pencil skirt as this will skim over your hips and cinch in at your waist. For an easy way to apporach the print trend, team this leopard print skirt with a black shirt and some neutral accessories.
- Edith Tassle Ornate Long Pendant
- Stephanie Closed Blouse with Waterfall Front
- Quinn Black Suedette Platform Courts
- Harriet Fluro Leopard Pencil Skirt
If you are a pear shape, you will have a smaller top half than bottom half with slender shoulders and more curvy legs, bum and hips. You may find it difficult to wear one of the hottest SS12 trends, prints but fear not, we have some tips to guide you in the right direction. Why not try an A-line dress that will cinch in at your waist and skim over your wider hips making you appear slimmer than you are. Team with some print clashing heels to stay on trend this SS12.
- Leanne Heart Shaped Studs
- Katie Mesh Neck Frill Sleeve Fit & Flare Dress
- Jenna Colour Block & Clear Stripe Skinny Belt
- Savannah Black Ikat Satine Platform Heels
Are you a pint-sized petite lady? If so then you may find perfect prints a difficult trend to style for your height. Worry not, we are here with some handy hints to help you out. Try teaming a zebra print mini dress with some colour block heels for an on trend look this SS12. The vertical stripes in the dress will streamline your figure and make you appear taller than you are.
- Hannah Chain Tassel Long Necklace
- Ava Blue Suedette Peeptoe Platform Heels
- Valerie Chunky Stretch Geometric Bangle
- Lola 50 Denier Colour Tights
- Karen Long Sleeve Zebra Print Bodycon
If you are a taller lady, then you will look amazing in some printed leggings this Spring Summer. Leggings look great on your long legs and being taller means that you can easily pull off bright patterns. For more of a daytime look, try teaming leggings with flats and the perfect top for you is the tunic shape top so that your figure stays in proportion.