Do you have a womanly silhouette with curvaceous hips, legs and bum and a slimmer top half? If your answer is yes, then the likelihood is that you are a pear shape. Lemon yellow is one of the hottest colours this season and is perfect for your transitional Spring wardrobe. Pear shapes really suit strapless dresses that cinch in at the waist as they show off your slimmer top half and will streamline your heavier bottom half.
- Delilah Oversized Retro Arm Sunglasses
- Emily Strapless Chiffon Wrap Front Dress
- Maria Etched Effect Cuff
- Janet Crossover Stitch Detail Gladiator Sandal
Are you an apple shape? If so you will have a rounded tummy and bigger boobs but you will most probably be lucky and have slimmer hips and legs. A-line dresses are the best shape for you as they will showcase your waist and the skirt will skim over your wider hips making your silhouette look in proportion.
- Rachel Acid Wash Denim Jacket
- Kitty Knot Shoulder Skater Dress
- Lilly Cat Eye Contrast Sunglasses
- Jeniffer Leopard Block Heeled Ballet Pump
If you are an hourglass shape, you will have a well proportioned silhouette with curvy hips, a larger chest and a smaller waist. You can incorporate lemon yellow into your wardrobe this Spring/Summer with some straight leg trousers with a roll up hem. These will streamline your legs and wider hips and make you appear slimmer. Team with some wedges and a simple shirt for a classic look.
- Zizzi Aztec Chevron With Lurex Espadrille Tie Wedges
- Leona Elongated Colour Detail Ring
- Kelly Chinos With Plaited Belt
- Tilly Blouse with Drawstring Hem
- Sammy Retro Striped Sunglasses
Are you an athletic shape? If you are, then you will have strong legs and shoulders and a flat stomach with an undefined waist. To create some womanly curves, a peplum top is perfect. The peplum will nip in at your waist and make your hips appear wider giving you a lovely womanly silhouette. Team with some pastel shades for an on trend SS12 look.
- Carla Lace Peplum Top
- Anya Full Length Skinny Cotton Stretch Jeans
- Kaya Round Retro Sunglasses
- Megan Nude Bow and Diamante Trim Gladiators
Are you a petite lady? Are you pint-sized? If so it can be difficult for you to find the right shapes for your smaller frame. Pale denim is the best jean choice for you as they will make you appear taller than you are, streamlining your legs. Team with a tie-dye top and some colour block heels for the perfect holiday look.
- Fraya 7/8th Spring Coloured Crop Poly Cotton Jeans
- Talia Heart Shaped Sunglasses
- Peaches Tie Dye Zip Pocket Tee
- Darcey Orange Patent Colour Block Peeptoe Heels
Are you a taller lady? You may find it daunting to find the right shape clothes for your height. But fear not we have a great tip for you. You should embrace your height and try out a high waisted maxi skirt to show off your great long legs. Team with a simple tee and heels for an outfit that is perfect for the approaching Spring.